Tuesday, December 13, 2005

12 Days of Scrapbooking

The countdown is on...12 more days til Honey leaves for his holiday break to visit his family. I, on the other hand, will be visiting mine. So, since I won't be going with him, I have limited days left to complete the things I wish to do for members of his family; one of which is a scrapbook for his mother.

20 pages total - 2 are done. That leaves 18 left to complete. In. 12. days.

And?

This is my FIRST scrapbook...ever.

Although I am relatively creative (if I do say so myself), scrapbooking is one of those hobbies that really takes a great deal of time, planning, organizing, and, for the love of pete, money!

I knew I wanted to do this scrapbook for Honey's mom for a while now, and have been slowly collecting items with which to do it: various designed scissors, stamps, paper, stencils, etc. But, I knew I needed so much more to really get the variety I truly wanted in the book. So? I spent $70 at the local craft shop over the weekend to help motivate myself into getting it started.

Then...I looked at the calendar. *sigh* only 12 days left...

So, for those of you who are crafty AND efficient, I'd be willing to take any pointers you might have to offer to expedite the process without sacrificing creativity and diversity.

1 comment:

Kennewick Small Engine Repair said...

Goodd reading your post