Friday, January 13, 2006

Who woulda thunk it?

Although I really didn't need to take this quiz to find out what era my personality is living in, not that I'm "stuck" or anything - my bangs aren't a mile high, and I don't walk around in jeans and high heels - I just thought it would be fun, and I might be surprised by the result. But? No, it said exactly what I suspected all along. I found the quiz over at Dishpan Dribble's website. I love quizzes like this, which mean nothing, but how much fun is it to catagorize oneself?! Meyers -Briggs, I've probably taken that "test" 20 times! Anyhoo, here's the shocker: it's 2006 and I'm still living in....





what decade does your personality live in?


quiz brought to you by lady interference, ltd



Go figure! What decade are you living in? Please share, and talk amongst yerselves...

No comments: