Friday, November 17, 2006

A Big Bushy Tail on a Toilet

As most pregnant women know, we have to pee often. Unfortunately, this urge does not take a break in the middle of the night. Therefore, I have been up at least twice, sometimes 3-4 times in the middle of the night for several weeks.

Last night - or rather early early this morning - the urge struck, again, I got up and went to the bathroom to do my business. Like many a night, one of our cats came to keep me company. As I sat there, petting the cat, I noticed Honey getting up out of bed. I thought the urge must've hit him, too.

I could tell he was straining to see in the bathroom, because I had not turned on the light. Next thing I hear is:

*claps hands* Get down from there!

I replied, "whah???!"

"OH!" He said, sounding surprised. "I thought you were the cat drinking from the toilet."

No comments: