Saturday, February 20, 2010

Date Night: 3D Avatar

For the first time in three years, Honey and I went to the movies. Alone. It was weird, but we left the lil guy in my parents' capable hands, so we knew he'd be okay. It was their first time watching him and getting to spend alone time with him, so I knew they'd enjoy themselves as well.

We went to see Avatar in 3D and, if I may, let me please add one more review to the pile and say it was really an excellent movie. Honey and I both really enjoyed it. It went so fast, you'd never know it was 3 hours long. It was exciting, adventurous, semi-humorous, a love story, a becoming a man story...a story about figuring out what's most important. I highly recommend it.

Afterwards, we took the P's and the lil guy out to dinner. It was overall a really great day. Perhaps we'll have more of these in the future.

No comments: