Monday, August 14, 2006

Week 7 Going on 8

Well, my little bundle of joy, you have certainly caused some changes in mommy and daddy. Ever since I found out about you, I have had a regularly upset stomach. The actual sickness is starting to come and go, so it's great fun not knowing when it's going to hit. Could be morning before the shower, just after the shower, right after I brush my teeth (which I just love!), or any other time throughout the day. I have been taking my vitamins at night, although I have missed a few nights when I've forgotten, but overall they have not increased my sickness at all.

You must be utilizing all the proper things from me, because I am surely zapped for energy! I've been trying to eat well for you, lots of fruits and veggies, but I'm a little bit picky when it comes to those things, especially veggies. I'm not a big fan of raw ones, which are encouraged, but ilck! Maybe I'll develop a taste for them sometime down the line. Let's hope!

Daddy has been so very sweet to both you and me since discovering you are developing in there. I can't tell him just how much I appreciate him being there for me when I don't feel well, getting me water and crackers and anything else I ask of him. He's watching mommy's tummy grow as you grow inside mommy's tummy, and his face just lights up when he sees I'm getting a little bigger. Although, mommy is not that big just yet, we can still tell you're growing in there.

We have told everyone in our immediate families about you and they couldn't be happier! We feel very blessed that you are making your way to us, and we are going to do everything we can to prepare for your arrival. Although, we certainly cannot wait to meet you!

No comments: