Friday, January 27, 2006

10 Things About Me

I see all these lists (100 things) on other blogs, but have not taken the time to sit down and actually think of that many things I'm willing to admit about myself just yet. So, here's the beginning of the 100 things list...we'll start with ten and go from there.

  1. I was born in Southern Illinois in the spring of 1973.
  2. I've lived in three states (IL, MO, TN), and one of them (IL) twice.
  3. I've been as far east as New York City, as far south as Key West, as far west as San Diego, and as far north as St. Paul, MN.
  4. I spent 3 hours in Canada last year.
  5. I've never been married, have no kids, but have 3 cats.
  6. I've owned two cars in my life, and they've both gone straight to hell as soon as I paid them off.
  7. I want to own a home within the next 2 years.
  8. Life was all fun and games until I turned 30 and realized all the shit I haven't done or prepared for in the first half of my life.
  9. I have smoked cigarettes since I was 15.
  10. I own a motorcycle.

1 comment:

Roaming Rhonda said...

Appreciate you bblogging this