Friday, January 27, 2006

A punching bag and several stiff drinks

Somedays I just feel pissy and today is one of those days. I'm not really sure why. I know I don't want to be at work - evidenced by several posts today, which never happens. But, outside of that, I'm not sure what has me in this funk.

I heard from an ex-boyfriend from high school today. He had a dream about me that something was wrong, and just had to email and call me to see if I was ok. Nice, right? I mean, I'm fine. I don't know what's up with his dreams, but there's nothing for him to be concerned about. I'm not "in trouble" as I proclaimed in his dream. I haven't spoken to him in two years. He called me at work after googling me to find my work number. Can't say I really appreciated that.

I've got too many things on my mind to settle on just one thing that could be wrong, I guess. I just have this overwhelming desire to punch somebody in the face. There's a few people on my list, but, y'know, it probably wouldn't really make me feel that much better.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

strange... i think i would be freaked out if exboyfriend from high school called too.. i would wonder if it's true or if he just wanted to find me to talk again... weird...
what did you say to him, uh, ok, thanks and bye? hahaha

michele said hi

the Intuitive Woman said...

Yah, I wasn't too chatty. We used to talk quite often, but it would turn into these reminiscent discussions about high school days. He's married w/ 3 kids for cryin out loud. There was a time when I would be all "aww, that's so sweet, he's thinkin about me, cool" but now, I'm just like "why? don't you have enough to worry about?"

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way..
Doesn't he have enough to worry about with his three kids...

Mrs. Darling said...

My goodness I see you have me linked and I didnt know you exisited! Hey thanks for your comment. Just lettin' ya know that you comment on my blog and you get comments back. Not always right that moment but it's a sure way to get a comment on your own blog within the day.